TOSCANA ENERGY INCOME CORPORATION
Toscana Energy Income Corporation is a publicly-listed company with a mandate to invest in medium to long-life oil and natural gas assets, unitized production, and royalties for yield and capital appreciation. The company targets non-operating working interest investments in the oil and natural gas sector with reserve life indexes of more than eight years with the goal of generating eligible dividends in the range of 8% to 9% per annum. The company is run by a proven management team with strong relationships and access to deal flow that allow the team to select only investments that meet its strict criteria.
- Oil focused, looking for a 50/50 oil/gas weighting.
- Non-operated working interests, unitized interests and royalties.
- Reserve life index greater than eight years.
- Targeting 8% to 9% in eligible dividends.
- Disciplined hedging program.
- DEBENTUREHOLDER CIRCULAR CORRECTION November 21, 2018
- TOSCANA ENERGY DEBENTURES TO TRADE ON INTEREST FLAT BASIS November 19, 2018
- Toscana Energy Announces Third Quarter 2018 Results November 9, 2018