TOSCANA ENERGY INCOME CORPORATION
Toscana Energy Income Corporation is a publicly-listed company with a mandate to invest in medium to long-life oil and natural gas assets, unitized production, and royalties for yield and capital appreciation. The company targets non-operating working interest investments in the oil and natural gas sector with reserve life indexes of more than eight years with the goal of generating eligible dividends in the range of 8% to 9% per annum. The company is run by a proven management team with strong relationships and access to deal flow that allow the team to select only investments that meet its strict criteria.
- Oil focused, looking for a 50/50 oil/gas weighting.
- Non-operated working interests, unitized interests and royalties.
- Reserve life index greater than eight years.
- Targeting 8% to 9% in eligible dividends.
- Disciplined hedging program.
- Toscana Energy Announces Fourth Quarter 2018 Results March 15, 2019
- Toscana Announces Redemption of Outstanding Convertible Debentures March 15, 2019
- TOSCANA ENERGY ANNOUNCES 2018 RESERVES February 26, 2019